Friday, June 24, 2011

Picture Walk through my Guatay Birthday

Though the day was full of hilarious mishaps such as running 6K to a rugby game only to hear the final whistle blow, running home in the pouring rain, and finding out our restaurant of choice closes at 4pm on Saturday, the day ended up being lovely because it was filled with lovely people...

shawing :)

Crispy Banana....dats right

AMIGOS!

compliments to the chef, Miss Aubrey Hellenbrand

It didn't taste like a banana but boy did it look like one.

you can always spot the gringas with their streamers


A part of me doesn't want to explain this picture at all to allow you to make up your mind about it but the other part feels obligated. There was a pole, in the middle of a bar, that all these ladies were using as a "dancing aid." I of course decided to use the pole for its original purpose; climbing. Luckily I had a cheering section to help me check off one more thing off my list of "things I stil have to do in Guatemala before I leave."

My wife/bff/counterpart/partnerincrime/loverforlife

Thanks everyone who helped me celebrate being ALIVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment